I need help
to install the presets (phone or desktop)
to unzip (open) the preset files
- I want to make little changes (skin colours)
= click on tutorials in MENU or follow @mariefeandjakesnowpresets for installation guides, tutorials, tips.
What are Presets and how do they work?
- Presets are photo filters that edit your own photo in 1 click!
- Each filter (preset) is designed to make your photo look like a certain style.
- Each pack includes several filters for blue backgrounds (water), green backgrounds (jungle, trees), cities (whites, dark colours), selfies (skin tones), sunsets (oranges) etc.
- Over the time of 2 years we have been creating our own filters which we use on our own photos on IG.
- By applying our presets to your photos you will be able to edit your photo in the same style like we do.
What program do I need to use your photo filters?
- for the free Lightroom CC mobile app on your phone (I phone and Android).
- to install the presets on your phone you need two apps
- the Lightroom Classic Desktop version (OSX/Windows) which you pay monthly (14.90$/month // 7 days free trial available)
- If you do not have the Desktop version you can use the free app only or try the desktop version for a trial month.
I have never used Lightroom - should I still buy your presets?
What camera do I need?
How do I get the presets?
You will receive the presets via email right away. Make sure you use your current email address :)
What happens if I do not have USD?
If you live in a country with a different currency, your bank will convert the USD into your currency. So you will be fine :)
We hope this is helpful to you!
Lots of love
Marie and Jake